SQI Ltd. is a TMMi Foundation Recognized Training Provider.
This 2 days course is following the official curriculum, developed by the TMMi Foundation .
Course slides are in English, and can be taught in English, Hungarian or Romanian - depending on the participant wish.
If a company wishes to send more people to the course, we can organize it at the customer site. In this case discounts will apply.
Price of the course: 199 000 HUF.
Price of the course + exam (paper-based): 250 000 HUF
Exam can follow on-line as well, at the premises where TMMi Foundation licenced it.
Next course starts on: 4. June 2019.
Lecturer of the course is Dr. Katalin Balla, who is a TMMi Certified Professional (14-TMMI-P-00053-DE), a Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser for CMMI- DEV and CMMI-SVC (ID: 0600767-02), ISTQB Certified Tester Tester (13-CTFL-37071-ES), and founding member of Hungarian Testing Board (www.hstqb.com) .
Our lecturer can be contacted via e-mail for a period of 3 weeks after finishing the course, if the student has questions while preparing for the exam.
For the exam, the following literature study is recommended:
- Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi), Release 1.0 (2012), TMMi Foundation (www.TMMiFoundation.org)
- The Little TMMi – Objective-Driven Test Process Improvement (2011), E. van Veenendaal and J.J. Cannegieter, UTN Publishing (www.utn.nl)
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Introduction to test process improvement
- Context of Test Improvement
- Introduction to the TMMi model
- CMMI and TMMi • Understanding maturity and capability levels
2.The TMMi model structure
- TMMi maturity and capability levels, goals and practices
- TMMi level 2 process areas
- Test policy and strategy
- Test planning
- Test monitoring and control
- Test design and execution
- Test environment
- Metrics and performance indicators
- TMMi level 3 Process Areas
- Test organization
- Test training program
- Test life cycle and integration
- Non-functional testing
- Peer reviews
- Test measurement
- TMMi level 4 process areas
- Test measurement
- Product quality evaluation
- Advanced reviews
- TMMi level 5 process areas
- Defect prevention
- Quality control
3. TMMi assessments
- Pre-requisites of a TMMi assessment
- Steps of a TMMi assessment
- Implementation of test process improvement within an organization